SUPER SUNNY BROOKLYN HOME & INCOME
Check out this cutie pie! Tucked nicely away down a secluded and sought-after cul-de-sac, elevated for fabulous late sun and views, this mid-century charmer enjoys a lovely position in a coveted neighborhood. Drive on with your own parking, many of the character features are retained, and the flexible floor plan will offer flexibility to adapt to your changing needs. The elevated lawn is a great opportunity to create a serene picnic spot, and the self-contained flat will be great for extended family, and guests, or to help pay the mortgage, whether it be via long-term tenancy, or AirBnB.
Check out what's on offer:
- Generous kitchen/dining room
- Separate lounge with wood burner
- 3 double bedrooms (or open one up to create a fantastic large living space occupying the entire north west end of the house)
- Office / single bedroom / nursery
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and laundry
- 2 heat pumps to stay cozy
- PLUS a self-contained 1 bedroom flat with ensuite and heat pump
- Amazing sun until the very end of the day
- Lovely green outlook across Brooklyn
- Drive-on with parking
- Elevated rear lawn
- RV $1,530,000
- Rates $6,186.14 p.a.
My vendors have enjoyed this property as an investment for over 24 years, but retirement beckons, so it's time to take their chips off the table and pass the baton to the next lucky owners. We reckon it's perfect for a young couple or small family, but come check it out and you decide! I think you'll be charmed.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 22nd February 2024 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)