SUNNY, SUPERBLY PRESENTED APARTMENT
Located on the fourth floor of the landmark '60s Gateway building, this superbly presented two-bedroom offers amazingly affordable apartment living with stunning waterfront views in a sunny, secure complex just metres from the bus route and a few minutes' walk from Oriental Bay. Features include:
- Northwest-facing for breathtaking city and harbour views from both the spacious main bedroom and light-filled living/dining room
- Bask in the sun on the balcony or watch the storms roll in over the harbour
- Stylishly upgraded for modern living, complete with brand new kitchen including engineered stone benchtops and timber shelving with premium Miele appliances and view across to Shelly Bay views from the kitchen
- Carport near rear entrance for secure off-street parking and a storage locker on ground floor, plus visitor parking for when friends or family visit
- Convenient location for work or play: catch a bus virtually on the doorstep, enjoy a waterfront bike ride or stroll into town, or explore the nearby town belt
- Buyer Enquiry Over $650,000
If you want to enjoy vintage apartment living from one of the best waterfront's ultimate vantage points, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes at 2pm, Thursday 24th March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.