Family Home with Income or Options
Sitting in a convenient position just a few minutes' walk to the village sits this renovated and welcoming character home. Currently configured as a four bedroom home upstairs with generous one bedroom self contained flat beneath, the options here are plain to see:
- Continue to enjoy the $430 per week rent from flat below and live upstairs
- Explore short term accommodation options for downstairs
- Enjoy working from home below while living upstairs
- Or, look to connect both levels and create one large family home
Current owners have spent several years renovating and rejuvenating this 1920s weatherboard home, including creating private and sunny outdoor living areas for the entire family to enjoy. As currently configured, you will find:
- Four bedrooms upstairs
- Modern bathroom
- Gorgeous kitchen area with granite benchtops of quality appliances
- Flow to North facing deck and garden area through large bi fold doors
- Natural light maximized through two north facing skylights, bringing plenty of sun in to the heart of the home
- Cozy living area with Carrera ceiling and efficient woodburner and heat transfer system
- Downstairs, generous one bedroom flat (approx. 50sqm)
- Spacious bathroom
- Open plan living flowing out to flat lawn
Our clients have provided an extensive list of improvements that have been carried out at the property since 2016, and this, along with building report and LIM will be provided to buyers after viewing. This is a quality home with options that will enable you to live comfortably here through all of life's chapters. Call today for an appointment to view.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 24th September 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (not selling prior).
During Alert Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing WorkSafe Guidelines as issued by REINZ. Our open homes will operate with a max. of 10 people at a time within the property (property size dependent).