Best in The Block?
We've sold a number of very cool apartments at Hiropi Village, but this stylishly renovated two bedroom apartment has to be one of our faves. Why?
- It's an end unit, so you get plenty of natural light, sun and great outlook over Newtown
- It's been cleverly renovated throughout, with black kitchen cabinetry, contemporary light fittings and neutral decor
- It looks over the greenery of the well maintained garden space in front
- It's a hop skip and a jump down to the off-street carpark.
- Two bedrooms, both with storage space
- Stylish kitchen
- Generous open plan living flowing to sunny balcony
- Renovated bathroom
- Within easy walking distance of Newtown shops and cafes
- Available fully furnished if required
- Body Corporate levy $4,905.76 per annum
- 70% NBS
Spread over a comfortable 60sqm^ this apartment feels light, bright and spacious, with the open plan entertaining space on the lower level and bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Location, layout and contemporary renovation will make this property an ideal first home, city bolt hole or popular investment. (^Source: Property Guru)
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm, Thursday 10th September 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at the one time (property size dependent) under Level 2 guidelines. Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.