OWNER SAYS SELL | INVEST OR FIRST HOME
Recently repainted and newly carpeted is this fourth floor modern apartment in the popular SoHo development. An opportunity for first home buyers to get onto the property ladder, or a hands-off investment just minutes from everything that makes inner-city living so colourful and sought after, Features include:
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom with shower
- Open-plan living/dining with a small balcony for outdoor living
- Compact but comprehensive kitchen with underbench oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Access to on-site recreational facilities, including gym, pool and sauna
- Excellent electronic security for lock-and-leave peace-of-mind plus wiring for ultra-fast broadband
- A short walk to the Cuba Street precinct and waterfront to Courtenay Place and the Golden Mile
- Body Corporate levies $5,486.34 per annum
- Buyer Enquiry Over $495,000
The apartment is vacant and with the owners heading overseas it is ready to be enjoyed. This is the perfect pad if you want to live close to where you work and play or have university-age children who need a secure base handy to campuses. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.