VERSATILE INNER-CITY PAD
Yes, you can afford to live within an easy stroll or bike ride of downtown and the waterfront. This two-bedroom Sherwood Mews unit combines amazing value and convenience for first-time buyers who want to live close to work or investors seeking a popular rental location handy to the CBD, campuses and hospital. Features include:
- North-facing for lots of natural light plus bonus of private frontage for enjoying a break in the sun
- Lovely quiet location, set well back from one of Mount Cook's most sought-after streets in a popular well-managed complex
- Great option for parents of university-age children because of proximity to Massey University
- Metres from a bus stop and on the doorstep of everything that makes inner-city living so desirable, from top bars and eateries to boutique shops and cosmopolitan colour
- Fantastic off-street parking - just drive to the front door. What could be easier or more secure?
- Body Corporate levies $6,210.36 per annum including insurance
- Buyer Enquiry Over $529,000
This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone wanting a convenient, easy-care inner-city pad. The owners have moved on so move quickly to avoid missing out. Don't miss this Sunday's viewing.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.