NGAIO GEM - SUNNY & CHARMING GARDEN
This low-maintenance family home basks in great sun on a lovely, leafy corner section with easy-care garden and flat drive-on to an internal single garage. Located in a safe, quiet street, it's handy to village shops, schools and public transport while being within a short drive of the CBD. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes for storage, including two with tinted windows and master with pretty bay window view of the garden
- Full bathroom with new toilet and bonus of downstairs toilet for extra convenience
- Absolutely picturesque gardens with a beautiful array of leafy colours including Mexican Orange Blossom, Camellia's and Rhododendrons which provide an enchanting vista to be enjoyed from your couch or deck
- Open-plan living and dining with heat pump, DVS system and French doors to a west-facing deck with pergola for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Bonus of plenty of parking space in front of garage
- Refurbished for modern living, with new curtains, blinds and drapes, LED lighting, touch switches and a modernised switchboard
- A short walk from decile-10 Ngaio School and zoned for Wellington Girls' College
- RV $750,000 (not indicative of market value)
This is a fantastic opportunity for families and first-time buyers wanting extra space in a top suburb with excellent services. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 20th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.