CHARACTER GEM IN QUIET STREET
Could there be a lovelier, sunnier or more convenient location for families and professionals who want a renovated character home handy to the CBD and south coast? Tucked away in one of Berhampore's best streets with green belt views, this modernised Edwardian charmer is mere metres from schools, kindergarten and daycare. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with wardrobes and full modern bathroom with underfloor heating
- Open-plan living with large eat-in kitchen that opens to a tiered deck for sunny indoor-outdoor living and year-round barbecuing
- West-facing for the last of the afternoon sun and uninterrupted expansive views of Berhampore Golf Course, Southern Walkway and Wellington City Council nursery
- Optimised for warmth and comfort, from two heat pumps and PVC double-glazing in the living rooms and bedrooms to insulation in the ceiling and under the floor
- Additional storage with a garden shed, separate laundry with storeroom, and attic space
- Convenience of off-street parking at your door and just a short stroll from the village bakery, deli, craft beer bar and bus route
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
This charming three-bedroom cottage combines all the charm of its 1900s character with the comforts and conveniences of modern living. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes at 2pm, Thursday 21st April 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.