SUNNY CENTRAL KARORI CHARACTER
This four-bedroom character home offers commanding street appeal, huge potential to make it your own, all-day sun, and a large rear garden. It is perfect for families or anyone who wants to live within a few minutes' walk of everything that makes Karori so sought after. Features include:
- Versatile three-storey configuration that can be customised for families with different needs, from teenagers and dependent relatives who need their own space to guest accommodation
- Three double-bedrooms, with a generous fourth single and three bathrooms, including ensuite for master (which has north-facing views over Karori)
- Choice of three living rooms, including a huge formal lounge and a family/dining room that's open plan with the granite kitchen
- Leafy landscaped grounds with terraced lawn and garden that steps down to two large decks for sunny outdoor living
- In good condition throughout, it still has huge potential to add significant value while you make it your own over time
- Ticks all the best education options, being close to decile-10 Karori Normal School and Samuel Marsden Collegiate School, and in zone for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Highly sought after dress circle street in central Karori
- Large garage with storage plus further off-street parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,395,000
No wonder this 1940s classic is for sale for just the first time in 32 years! Call now to arrange an immediate viewing or come to the open home this Sunday.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 31st March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.