1% interest only mortgage available*
The ideal choice for professionals and families looking for flexible configuration and space for all. You'll love the comfort and convenience of this newly carpeted three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with fantastic sun and views, multiple living spaces, and charming indoor-outdoor living that's safely fenced for kids and pets.
- Three double-bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus study -- so great for family living or accommodating guests
- Choice of two living areas and separate dedicated dining room from which to enjoy sweeping native bush and Cook Strait vistas
- Great indoor-outdoor flow to easy-care grounds, with sunny flat lawn, brick edging and walled courtyard garden
- Off-street parking and internal garage with a partitioned studio or rumpus room: enjoy the extra recreation space or simply convert to double-garage
- Located in a quiet, secure cul-de-sac within a short drive or bike ride of the CBD and on the doorstep of fantastic walkways and mountain biking trails
- In the zone for all your children's educational needs, from decile-10 Brooklyn School to Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,295,000
- *terms and conditions apply
If you want a sunny, low-maintenance lifestyle handy to everything that makes Brooklyn so sought after as a place to live.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/