So Much Charm
Deadline closing Wednesday 15th December at 2:00pm
Price Indication: $595,000 plus
This gorgeous art deco apartment has been impeccably modernised without losing any of its charm.
If you think of a modern apartment with all the modern bells and whistles, then this apartment also has these:
- Double Glazed Windows
- Modern bathroom with underfloor heating
- Modern kitchen coming with all the appliances
- Two good size bedrooms
- Master has walk in wardrobe
- Lovely light and bright living area
- A car park in the garage
- Hideaway laundry with Bosch washing machine and condenser dryer (coming with the sale)
- Beautiful, sunny green space with a large lemon tree
- Good storage options
- Modern lighting
- Interior painted with a modern colour palette
- New switchboard and kitchen and bathroom re wired
And all of this compliments the charming lead light windows and high stud carrara ceilings.
Perfectly positioned just off The Terrace, with easy links to the CBD, Victoria University and hip city eateries means you can ditch the car and walk to work
So come along to the open home, fall in love and make our vendor an offer they can't refuse. Lance and Sonya look forward to meeting you at their open home or call them today to arrange a private viewing.
Wednesday 8th Dec - 12:00-12:30pm
Thursday 9th Dec - 5:00-5:30pm
Friday 10th Dec - 12:00-12:30pm
Sunday 12th Dec - 11:00-11:45am
Monday 13th Dec - 2:00-2:30pm
Titles: Two - one for the apartment and one for the car park
Car parking: One
Floor area: 80sqm
RV: $510,000 (Apartment) and $110,000 (Carpark)
Rates: $2,322.38 and $279.80 p.a.
Body Corp Fees: $2,099.23 (quarterly)