FANTASTIC FIRST-HOME OPPORTUNITY
You won't believe everything this three-bedroom weatherboard home offers so close to the CBD. It combines incredible value with gorgeous views and sunny, charming, easy-care outdoor living, fantastic for busy lifestyles. Features include:
- Versatility of two double-bedrooms and a single that could be used for children or working from home
- Recently modernised bathroom and kitchen and new carpet - this has been spruced up for you to enjoy immediately
- Spacious, light-filled open-plan living with Indoor-outdoor flow to a large, sunny north-facing deck that steps down to lower courtyard and amazing views across bush-clad Ngaio
- Leafy, tiered courtyard to soak up the sun and scenery in seclusion, complete with space for growing your own vegetables
- Quiet cul-de-sac with an off-street park and just minutes from bus stops, Crofton Downs shops and supermarket
- Buyer Enquiry Over $749,000
Professionals, first-home buyers and young families will be lining up to see this amazingly affordable apartment alternative within easy reach of the CBD. Don't miss the open home this Sunday.
Tender closes at 1pm, Thursday 18th November 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.