MOVE IN FOR SUMMERTIME BLISS
The picturesque entrance barely hints at what lies behind the front door of this amazingly sunny four-bedroom home, close to some of Wellington's best beaches and walkways. Northwest-facing with stunning views over Miramar and Evans Bay, it's been superbly renovated, and the landscaped garden is bursting with birdlife... Roll on summer!
- Great separation of space for family living or accommodating guests, with two bedrooms upstairs and two down, including master with French doors to small lounge or study
- Two generous sized sheds, a new roof, and large basement storage
- Well-appointed kitchen with great storage, garden view, and French doors to deck for al fresco convenience
- Open plan living/dining with polished floorboards, panoramic views out to Mount Kaukau, heat pump for year-round comfort, and pre-wiring for home entertainment
- Beautifully landscaped with natives, flat lawn, and multiple decks for the ultimate in easy-care outdoor living: perfect for watching the kids play or entertaining guests with one eye on the BBQ
- Fantastic aspect for enjoying long lazy summer days in the sun soaking up the sights
- On the bus route, within walking distance of Scots College and handy to Strathmore's shops, cafes, and bar
If you want to make the most of summer, close to everything that people love about living in the eastern suburbs, don't miss Thursday and Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ