The Newtown Home You've Been Waiting For!
**DEADLINE CALLED EARLY, NOW CLOSES 4pm FRIDAY 20th NOVEMBER 2020, 8 KENT TERRACE, WELLINGTON - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT**
This property, situated on popular Harper Street, has been comprehensively renovated throughout, providing a relaxing and comfortable family home of a standard not often seen in Central Wellington.
From the street, the simple early 1900s frontage gives little away, but behind the front door, all is revealed...
- Four double bedrooms in the main house
- Generous family bathroom, plus second full bathroom adjacent to the main bedroom
- Spacious living area with large dining space, perfect for entertaining
- Large sliding windows from kitchen open out to sheltered deck, perfect for BBQ's and long lunches in the sun
- Additional room in roof space, ideal home office, spare bedroom or yoga space
- Radiator central heating and double glazing throughout the main house with partial double glazing in studio
- PLUS large separate studio with bathroom and kitchenette, ideal for extended family, working from home or teenager's space
- Plenty of basement storage
- Sheltered and private outdoor area with glossy green Griselinia Hedging providing a lush green backdrop and Kowhai to attract the Tui's
If you've been waiting for a renovated Newtown home with flexibility and options, then we can confidently say that your search is over! This property will be hard to beat, and must be viewed in person to truly appreciate.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 2pm, Thursday 26th November 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.