Peace, Privacy and Spectacular Sea Views
As you descend in the cable car to 75 Grafton Road you sense the private and picturesque world about to unfold. Located well away from the road, this home feels like a serene haven away from the bustling city, and yet, you are only minutes from Courtenay Place.
Filled with character and charm, this would be the ideal spot to take a deep breath and enjoy the idyllic views and plentiful greenery and bird life.
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious main bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe, sitting space and french doors out to the deck and expansive vista
- Family bathroom
- Multiple living spaces with lounge, dining room and restful sun room
- Separate studio, ideal for guests or home office
- Large deck enjoying the Harbour views at the rear, and sheltered paved courtyard and planter beds at the front
- Character features throughout with timber floors, leadlights, sash windows and generous stud height
- Zoned for Wellington College
Our client absolutely loved living in one of Roseneath's best kept secrets, but a move North means that it is time to give someone else the pleasure of living in this very special place.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Friday 13th November 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.