Delightful Island Bay Living...
... at its Family Friendly Best! Situated in one of Wellington's premier seaside suburbs, and on one of Island Bay's preferred streets, what started as an early 1900s property has evolved into a family home suited to today's demands. Set back on a private rear site, this special home has most bases covered when it comes to the ideal Island Bay wishlist:
- Four bedrooms, three double and one single, all with good storage
- Renovated and stylish family bathroom
- Ensuite in main bedroom
- Stunning entrance way, that sets the scene for what's beyond
- Open plan living area, with log burner and heatpump as heating options
- Very recently installed contemporary Ply kitchen
- Dining space that opens to generous outdoor area with pizza oven
- Garden has plenty of room for kids, pets and the green thumbed members of the family (children's outdoor play set will be staying)
- Large shed with gallons of potential, or handy as it is as a super storage space!
- Tandem off-street parking
Island Bay is well known for its vibrant village, great schools, close community and access to the best of the South Coast, it is also an easy commute to the CBD, making it the ideal area for busy families to be based. Call today to view this very special home.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm, Thursday 13th August 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.